With regard to addressing grievances against priests in their respective parishes, what is the procedure that is followed in the Diocese of Indore?

Every parish is like a family. As in every family, at times, there is bound to be some misunderstanding or the other between the parishioners and the priests. In such situations, it would only be fitting for the aggrieved party to first approach the Parish Priest and sort out the matter with him.

If the party still feels aggrieved, she/he should approach the Dean with a written complaint. If the party is yet not satisfied, she/he should then approach the Vicar General.

Further appeal, if any, would be heard by the Bishop whose decision is final.